The Secrets of Success of Google

The Secrets of Success of Google

By: Ma. Simona C. Santos



Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin in the year 1998 while they were still students at Stanford University in California. What is Google? Google has different types variety for the internet. For example Google Chrome, Gmail, Google Play and etc. there are a lot of possibilities with google around it is user-friendly and also easy to use. Google Play is what we use for our usual android phones, we use it to download different kinds of applications on our mobile devices, or tablets because basically when you use an android device you automatically have google play to store also your saved games.


Google as an employee friendly company


As per my research I have seen some secrets of success of Google they do not push you against the usual rules of one company and they make sure that the employee's happiness is their priority. First is they do not focus on unnecessary policies. Probably you are asking me what do I mean? Well, what I mean is you do not have to be pushed for wearing a formal attire and it makes their employee’s Happy. Second is it is Employee Friendly and they give Free haircuts, gourmet food, on-site doctors, on-site laundry. And the Wi-Fi commuting shuttles and high-tech “cleansing” toilets. Isn’t it amazing? I am also surprised for the amenities for their employee’s that’s why it is also “Employee Friendly” For Google “Happy workforce is productive workforce” and they truly practice that philosophy. Imagine having that kind of amenities while on work wouldn’t you be happy in your employment too? The third is they have more perks for women. Yes! Women!! As a fellow women I can imagine all The hardships during being a mother or even worse a single mom but hey I salute those Single moms out there and Google has perks for the women especially if they are a new mother there is also option for you to work as part-time even for the women who have children.



Google’s Apps and their user-friendly accessibility


Google Chrome I personally use google chrome as my Primary internet browser because Google Chrome is much faster and it's very user-friendly, I do also like Google search for those people who like to search for their homework and research Google ca answer your question even with more possibilities. I also personally use Gmail as my primary email account it's more accessible and much reliable I can also use it for Google play. It's that many applications are accessible with just one email. On one side you can use it as your personal email and on the other side, it can also be an account for your Google play account. There are a lot of possibilities in Google.


Google in partnership with Youtube


For me, I think Youtube is the most used app on the videos side of the nets. What could better app even defeat Youtube? I personally use youtube myself and I'm not ashamed of it. I use it during my free times or when I feel like watching a random music video or a random youtube celebrity. I do also like the features of youtube.

Comments

Post a Comment